1. Which server to choose?
First you must determine what operating system you will use (Windows or OSX). For each operating system you can choose one of the three servers. For each server we recommend regions where you can download the program more quickly. You can use recommended servers. If for some reason the server you’ve chosen is unavailable, please, choose the other one.
2. What files should I download?
If your operating system is OSX, then it’s very simple – you should download only .dmg file. If your operating system is Windows, the version will be divided in several parts, which one of them cannot exceed 2GB. We made this specially, because there are computers which don’t support file sizes over 2GB. So you should download all the files for Windows in one catalog, and run setup.exe file from this catalog.
3. If I work with OSX, the Russian letters are not displayed normally. What should I do?
You can translate the software with animations into Russian by changing the regional settings in your operating system. If you use MAC, you can take the following steps. Choose Settings, Language and Regions. Choose Russia, and in the list of preferred languages choose the Russian language and drag it with the mouse to the top of the list, then reload your PC. Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYugCmcNz-Y you can find detailed video instructions. After performing the above steps you should choose the Russian language in the program settings.
4. Can I install DentalArt3D on my iPad?
We don’t offer versions for iPad or other tablet computers at present. We have plans for development of iPad version, but we can’t specify the exact dates now. But you can choose among various other devices instead of iPad: http://windows.microsoft.com/ru-ru/windows/laptops. These are 13 inch light high-speed touchscreen tablet PCs with Windows 8.1. So, perhaps, special versions for iPad or any other mobile platform are not so necessary... Macbook Air or ultrabook with Windows can perform all these tasks!
5. What are the differences between the versions?
We offer four main sets:
We also offer four double sets (so you can save money by purchasing a double set instead of two separate sets):
- General Dentistry & Neuromuscular Dentistry
- General Dentistry & Dental Occlusion
- General Dentistry & Craniomandibular Dysfunction
- Neuromuscular Dentistry & Dental Occlusion
And, at last, we offer two big sets:
- All about TMJ includes all sets on TMJ disorders: Neuromuscular Dentistry, Dental Occlusion, Craniomandibular Dysfunction
- All Dentistry includes all 4 main sets
6. I am planning to buy a new computer. Should I purchase the program once again?
No. Before installing DentalArt3D application on the new computer just deactivate it on the old one. To do this open the program on the old computer, open Settings menu, choose the third item Deactivation, enter the code, and press the Deactivate this computer button. If you old computer doesn’t work anymore, please, send us a letter to the address info@DentalArt3D.com, and we will be glad to help you. NOTE: frequent usage of deactivation will block the Activation code!
7. Do you distribute your videos on DVD?
No, we don’t have DVD version, and we are not planning to make it.
8. May I use your videos in my PowerPoint/Keynote presentations?
Videos are the integral part of DentalArt3D software, so you can’t export them to use in your presentations. But you can use DentalArt3D together with your presentations in both operating systems. And don’t forget about the possibility to draw on each freeze-frame.
9. I am not satisfied with the quality of video. What can I do?
Open Settings menu, then Video Speedup, and change settings of Hardware Speedup and Video Filtration until you get the quality you need. NOTE: not all the computers can play the videos with high quality and without lags. It depends on the system and a processor performance. For instance, Intel Atom processors used in many netbooks are not very efficient.
10. I cannot install the program for Mac OSX. What should I do?
Open Settings - Protection and Safety - Main. Open the “lock” in the left bottom corner, and set the Permit programs downloaded from parameter to the “Any source” setting. After this install the program again. After installation you can switch this parameter in the App Store for Mac.
11. Why cannot I activate DentalArt3D?
There may be various reasons. First of all, check your Internet connection. Activation process includes connecting with activation server. After the activation process is completed, you can switch off the Internet. The program does not require Internet connection for its operation.
12. The program doesn’t start, asks to enter the activation code, and when I enter it, displays the error telling that this code is already occupied by another computer. What should I do?
If DentalArt3D application doesn’t start any more, it means that some part of the computer were changed. To find out what is the case with your computer, send a letter with description of your problem to the address info@DentalArt3D.com. Take the following steps before upgrading or changing your computer to prevent this problem in future. To do this open the program on the old computer, open Settings menu, choose the third item Deactivation, enter the code, and press the Deactivate this computer button. After upgrading or changing your computer activate the program again. NOTE: frequent usage of deactivation will block the Activation code!
13. I have lost (somebody has stolen) my notebook with the first version of your program and USB protection key. What should I do?
Unfortunately, we cannot help you. The manufacturer of your notebook cannot give you a new notebook instead of the lost one, the same is true about car manufacturers won’t give you a new car instead of the stolen one. Please, don’t forget that the USB protection key is critical for the first version operation. Don’t keep it inserted in your notebook, if there is a chance of its loss.
14. I have lost (somebody has stolen) my notebook with the second version of your program (with Internet activation code). What should I do?
It’s very simple. Send us a letter to the address info@DentalArt3D.com , and we will be happy to help you. NOTE: frequent change of the computer even with the help of our staff will block the activation code!
15. During activation process the program displayed the message that my activation code is blocked (in the black list). What should I do?
Blocking of activation code may be caused by fraudulent usage of the code, or by frequent execution of Deactivation/Activation procedure. Please, send us a letter to the address info@DentalArt3D.com, and we will explore each case individually.