DentalArt3D - No.1 for dentist!
DentalArt3D is the No.1 tool
for each dentist!
Welcome to our site DentalArt3D. We specialize in visualization tools useful for all the dentists in their everyday work. Our proprietary software can be applied in all spheres of dentistry. It is very hard to prioritize these spheres, so we’ll just list them.
DentalArt3D is four main dentistry sets:
DentalArt3D General Dentistry is a program application with educational videos on general dentistry. It is designed to help dentists in their consulting work, so that they could easily, clearly, and quickly acquaint their patients with existing problems, as well as introduce potential solutions for them. This set includes descriptions of almost the entire range of dental disorders and treatment methods. DentalArt3D General Dentistry can help to increase the number of patients who agreed with proposed treatment plans.
Three other products Neuromuscular Dentistry, Dental Occlusion, Craniomandibular Dysfunction are designed to help dentists in malocclusions treatment, as well as to introduce complex treatment plans to their patients. For instance, with this product you can make a presentation of complete dentures restoration process taking into account all the occlusal, muscular, and temporomandibular considerations. No dental treatment can be complete without taking into account all the occlusal system considerations. Occlusal issues are the most complicated area of clinical dentistry, it requires a lot of dentist’s time and prolonged period of education, let alone the cost of such education. Therefore, the main purpose of DentalArt3D occlusion sets is to make this area simpler, clearer, and more demonstrable, both for a dentist and a patient subject to occlusal therapy.
So, the DentalArt3D software can give you the following advantages:
- Management can conduct trainings for middle level staff avoiding high financial and time costs and covering various topics: research protocols, plastering in articulator, etc.
- Dentists can improve their skills by applying advanced treatment techniques described in DentalArt3D.
- Dentists can at any time refresh their knowledge acquired during their training while dedicating to this process only 5 or 10 minutes. One disc can replace the whole bookshelf with a lot of information in 2D format.
- But the key advantage is potentially growing number of patients who will agree to the treatment plans proposed to them. It will be possible by visual demonstration of their disorders and treatment methods. Simple, clear, fast, and easy to get!
That is the reason why we call our product a tool essential for every dentist.
We have spent six years of our lives designing this product. And we continue to improve it after the market launch. If you have any ideas how to improve it further, please, don’t hesitate to share these ideas with us through the special feedback option in SUPPORT section. Meanwhile we invite you to spent a few minutes to get the first glimpse of our product. The following video presents some of the topics dealt with in different product versions:
So what is DentalArt3D?
- First, it is more than six hours of high quality 3D animations. Yes, during six years we could make three animated blockbusters, and release them for showing in cinemas.
- Secondly, it is 270+ videos 30 seconds – 20 minutes long covering almost all the areas of modern dentistry.
- Thirdly, it is the best product in the industry according to the opinions of its users. Yes, we are not too modest! :)
- Fourthly, only our product allows to visualize easily some approaches existing in dentistry!
- Fifth, our product is best described by our slogan – dental concepts made simple.
You can save your money when you buy more than one set:
Double sets to help you save money if you want to buy two products:
- General Dentistry & Neuromuscular Dentistry
- General Dentistry & Dental Occlusion
- General Dentistry & Craniomandibular Dysfunction
- Neuromuscular Dentistry & Dental Occlusion
Sets for high savings:
- All about TMJ includes all sets on TMJ – Neuromuscular Dentistry, Dental Occlusion, Craniomandibular Dysfunction
- All Dentistry includes all four main sets.
We also offer each set in versions for 1, 3, 5, or 10 users.